Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What's On My Workout Playlist..

Photo Courtesy of www.bestofyoutoday.com

I have to have music when I workout. There's nothing like the perfect music to get me through being stuck on the treadmill. Music can motivate us and set our workout into high gear. There is actual research to support this.

Here are song on my current favorite songs on my playlist that I workout to..

Fun - "Some Nights"
Pitbull - "Back in Time"
Timbaland - "Hands in the Air"
David Guetta, Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj - "Where Them Girls At"
Kanye West - "Mercy"
Nicki Minaj - "Starships"
Nicki Minaj - "Pound the Alarm" 
Lil Wayne & Drake - "Right Above It"
Kanye West & Jay Z - "H.A.M."
Don Omar - "Danza Kuduro"
Pitbull - "Shake Senora"
Pitbull - "Bon Bon"
Skrillex - "Bangarang"
David Guetta & Nicki Minaj - "Turn Me On"
Skrillex - "Kyoto"
Dierks Bentley - "5-1-5-0"
Toby Keith - "Beers Ago"
Luke Bryan - "Shake It For Me"

2 comments:

  1. I recognize most of the songs on your playlist and i totally agree that music has the power to motivate us and get us through a session. I always got my i-pod when am working out, cleaning the house, cooking and when am traveling on long journeys. The power of music is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music has the ability to change your state of mind. It makes you to stay away from stress, worries and anger. It makes us enjoy what we do.

    ReplyDelete